22/10/2009

Rock 'n Roll Bride!!!

I am so chuffed right now that my cheeks are hurting from smiling so much! I emailed Kat from Rock 'n Roll Bride (the first blog I found when I started a - taking pictures and b - attempting to plan our wedding) asking if she would be interested in blogging the recent (well, second) wedding I shot at the beginning of October. It was very much a 'if I don't try I'll never know' sort of email and never thought in a million years that I would get a reply... but Kat did!!! In the most gorgeous and friendly way and she's only gone and blogged the wedding! I honestly can't believe it! I read that blog and drool over the wedding photography aspiring to take photos like that... Aggggghhhh!

Thank you Kat for being wonderful and also a huge thank you to Ruth and Dan who's wedding was so 'Rock 'n Roll'!

Check out the blog here...

1 comment:

  1. haha gosh :P

    What do you think about double legwarmers like these? :

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/43798408@N05/4032942233/sizes/o/

    I wanna know all your opinions about it =)

    ReplyDelete