15/10/2010

emma & dan

Ohhhhhh yeaaaahhhhh.... I would like to say a huge thank you to Emma and Dan for inviting me down to the beach in Dorest to take some photos of them all newly wed and stuff! I had the loveliest day with these two and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! It really was like we had a secret little summer holiday!
Emma and Dan were married earlier in the year and Emma is a graphic designer/trainee nurse/budding photographer and Dan is in Mac heaven helping to design apps for the iphone... so as you can imagine.. we had lots to talk about!
Well lovelies... I hope you love your photies and here's to many more summers on that beautiful beach... still thinking about my gorgeous white chocolate and honeycomb icecream... Mmmmmm....



























7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures as ever Emma....love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great couple-standing-on-an-upturned-boat-shot. Those couple-standing-on-an-upturned-boat-shots can get so formulaic but you've brought a whole new sensibility to the couple-standing-on-an-upturned-boat-shot genre. If myself or my partner ever stand on an upturned boat you'll be the one I'll call to photograph it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I'll bring my upturned boat and it'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woop woop - these are great, love them! What a lovely couple, x

    ps. I want Emma's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great.
    I think the third image is one of my favourites. I now really want to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is the sarky jackass who isn't even brave enough to put their own name to their snide comments?! What a loser! I appreciate that Emma's photography doesn't appeal to everyone (whilst I love Emma's work, my partner wasn't so keen, which is why we didn't end up choosing her as our wedding photographer - a marriage is a partnership and as such one compromises!) but if you haven't anything nice to say, why not just keep your mouth shut?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING photos as always! Inspiring, beautiful, and STUNNING. Emma Case photography, If i had some sort of windfall, i would love you to capture every special moment for... oooh the rest of my life?! :))

    As for this"Anonymous" character, I think an UNDER-the-upturned-boat-while-at-sea shot would probably be the most satisfying shot to capture of you.

    ReplyDelete